2013 Conference Papers: London Life: Arnold Bennett’s Capital Writing
The papers include:-
- Arnold Bennet and Clubland, with particular reference to his membership of the Reform Club
- The Cannibalistic Feast: Eating and Reading the Capital
- Representing Experience and Reasserting Identity: The Send of Place in Bennett’s A Man From the North.
- Did Nocker of the Five Towns, really become Arnold the Londoner?
- Capital Bennett: European Capital Cities in the writings of Arnold Bennett
- Andy Clyth’s War Cabinet: Fact and Fiction in Lord Raingo
- Grand Hotel: The Representation of the Savoy Hotel in Bennett’s The Grand Babylon Hotel and Imperial Palace.
Available from firstname.lastname@example.org
£8 plus postage.↩ Back to Books