2011 Conference Papers: The Card
The papers include:
- Denry’s aesthetic education: from The Card to The Regent.
- ‘Done up to the knocker, technically, right through’
- H K Hales: The Read Card
- ‘He’s a rare ‘un, no mistake’: introducing The Card
- ‘The Card‘: A world of Interiors
- ‘He was the most admired type in the bustling industrial Provinces’: The production and reception of The Card (Dir, Neame 1962).
- AB and The Card in Adult Education – then and now.
- ‘Rebounding like a football’: What did Bennett know about the game?
- Association Football and The Card: Fact V Fiction
- Counting the cards: Arnold Bennett;s use of the card Motif in the novel.
Papers available at £8 each plus postage from email@example.com
↩ Back to Books